Saturday, November 20, 2010

Fall Into Reading 2010

I may conquer this list yet!  Since I last posted about my reading progress I have been reading like crazy!  I've taken Uncommon Faith by Trudy Krisher off of my list for right now as when I started it I just didn't get into it and I had some other books that were calling my name.  I've added those below.


Here is my "Books to Read" list and my progress:

A Deadly Yarn by Maggie Sefton ~ I'm over half way through. ~ DONE!
The Nativity Collection by Robert J Morgan ~ DONE!
The Robe of Skulls: The First Tale from the Five Kingdoms by Vivian French ~ DONE!
I Am Nujood, Age 10 and Divorced by Nujood Ali ~ DONE!
Fairest by Gail Carson Levine ~ DONE!
Igraine The Brave by Cornelia Funke ~ DONE!
Two Tickets to the Christmas Ball by Donita K Paul ~ Currently Reading (review coming up)
Brisingr by Christopher Paolini
DragonSpell by Donita K Paul
Masterpiece by Elise Broach

If I get through these I may add more...and who knows...I may change it up again.  We'll just have to see what I feel like reading. 

So...have you gotten any reading done lately?  If so, what have you read?  What are you currently reading or what do you want to read?  Let me know!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails