Monday, January 8, 2007

100 Miles by April 1st


Shortly after we moved here I started walking. It was only 1.5 miles a day but at least I was doing it. Then the holidays were here and Sam was sick so I pretty much stopped. Until today that is! I took our dog, Leo, along with Sam on his bike and started my walk. I will continue this walking pretty much every day. What about when the weather is bad??? Well I have exercise equipment in our back building that is just sitting there. So, I guess I'll just have to put it to good use.


After reading a few other blogs, including my sister-in-laws, I have decided to do the '100 Miles by April 1st'. I'll put a ticker on here so that I can watch my progress. I have 82 days left after today and only 98.5 miles to go!

Our dog really does need the exercise too so I am thinking on taking him with me on some of the days. I might even go twice a day if Sam wants to get in some bike riding after school, of course that would be after the homework is done.
Wish me luck and get out there and walk!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails