Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Second Hat Finished

Well I have finished my second hat. Having a sick child at home gives me plenty of time to work on knitting as it is easier to do with him lying on me. I used a self-stripping yarn and I think it looks really cool! Sam said that he would like to have a long pointy hat so I looked around at some patterns and sort of put several together and came up with my own. Here are some pics with him modeling it for me. I had to force some the smiles because he was feeling so lousy and just wanted to lie down on the floor. Poor thing.
Here is Sam modeling the hat.
Sam wanted to make a silly face while wearing it but all you can really see is that he is crossing his eyes. But still cute. :)
Here he is holding it up so that you can see it better.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails