Sam's soccer game last night was cancelled due to the downpour of rain that we received here. They rescheduled it for tomorrow evening but then again I don't know if that will happen or not. We have a 50% chance of storms tomorrow evening. Guess we'll just have to wait and see.
Of course the rain that we got was nothing compared to what everyone in MO and KS received. Our thoughts and prayers are with everyone that is going through the flooding. If you haven't been watching this on the news click here.
Well my first sock had to be started over because I didn't like the length that I had chosen for it. Luckily I hadn't gotten that far along on it. I'm hoping to finish my first one soon so that I can start the second sock and then I can say that I have finished my first pair!
Guess I better get off of here and go tuck Sam into bed for the night. He's had a pretty busy week and it's only halfway over.