Wednesday, January 16, 2008

You Too Can Help!

You have heard me talk about Bernie over at A Place to Bark before and now I am going to plead to all my friends and family out there for your help. I have contemplated about putting this on here but I know it is for a wonderful cause and I know that you will all be able to help. Bernie is competing to win a $50,000 grant and she needs every ones help. I've added her donation badge in my left column and hope that you will help promote this too.

I am asking you to do the following: Go to her site and read through her posts for all of January at least, watch the video below (there are a few more videos of hers on her site if you want to watch those too) and then you do what your heart tells you to do. It's really amazing as they rescued over 400 animals last year. She is truly an amazing person.

2 comments:

Jim and Jami said...

Thank you so much for this post.....we live in an apartment complex at this time and more times than I care to count I have had to rescue cats and dogs that have been tossed out when a person moves out.....as you know in the last week the Dallas metroplex has had very low temps, how are these animals to survive......anyway, I am doing what I can to to help, and it is nice to know that organizations out there like A Place To Bark do all that they do.

Stacey said...

I'll head over there, I went earlier this week and got distracted. She does indeed appear to be amazing. xoxo

PS--tag on you, head over to my place if you wanna play girl.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails