Thursday, March 5, 2009

9 Already????

Tomorrow is Sam's 9th birthday. Where has the time gone? It seems like only yesterday we were meeting him at his foster parents house. He was 3 months old and was the most beautiful baby boy I had ever met. I never knew I could love some another persons child as my own. But now I know that love knows no boundaries. He is my son through and through.

I've sent out an email to those that were invited to Sam's birthday party. This time I had a great excuse to do so. Some had called to RSVP but the messages were accidentally erased. So, gee, I had to email and tell them that I wasn't sure who had and hadn't RSVP'd. I know that 3 for sure are going to be there and 1 maybe so far. I sure do hope and pray that more will be able to come. I so want Sam to have a great party. He's kind of bummed that one of his friends can't come. Mainly because it's a true friend of his. He is probably Sam's one constant friend even though they really only see each other at church. I haven't had the heart to tell him that he's moving away from here. Of course I'm still dealing with my own feelings on that subject. But that's not what this post is all about.

I'm going shopping for present tomorrow along with getting some items for his party. One thing that I can't forget to get is a battery for my camera. I would hate to have one of his birthdays go by without having pictures.

I'm hoping that I will get pictures up this weekend not only of the party but some others as well that I have been wanting to put up on her.

Here's hoping that we have a great birthday weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

For Sam: (cue the music) Happy birthday to you, you're a good friend so true, you're such a great kiddo, happy birthday to you! (end music)

Sorry we can't be at the party. :(

CindyMae said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAM!!!!! They just grow up so fast, it is unbelievable!! My baby is going to be 14 next month and I am not sure what to think about that!! Time just goes so fast!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails