Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Building A Plane With Papa

During our time with my parents Sam was excited to learn that he was going to build a rubber band powered plane with Papa (my dad). Even though it will take more than just this one trip up there to complete it he still had a great time working on it. He can't wait to go back up to work on it some more! Here are a few pictures of them working on it together. You'll have to turn off my music to the left first.


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Building A Plane
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

2 comments:

CindyMae said...

Those are such great photos!! It looks like Sam was really into it too!

Anonymous said...

Hi Kim, I hope you post a mailbox. I put up Mr. Linky for your mailbox collection. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails