Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Ten On Tuesday

I've decided to participate in the meme Ten on Tuesday. If you'd like to see more responses to this weeks "10" just go to Ten on Tuesday.

This weeks "10" is: '10 Things on Your "To-Do" List'

1) Move some of the boxes that are still in our living room to the garage until I'm ready for them.
2) Fill/make sock orders. That's a good thing. Go here if you'd like to take a look.
3) Make my list of books for the Spring Reading Thing 2009.
4) Post my list and link to Spring Reading Thing 2009.
5) Read.
6) Read my Sunday School lesson for this week BEFORE Saturday night.
7) Sow our veggie seeds.
8) Iron.
9) Laundry in general...need to keep it going.
10) Make an eye Dr appointment.

9 comments:

Lipstick n Laddles said...

you have a pretty good list yourself! I saw the hats, they are pretty =)

lollipoplamia said...

I love socks! I'll have to check yours out =]

The Social Frog said...

That is a good list of things to do. I should also make a Dr. appointment for my eyes as it has been a while. Thanks for the encouragement on getting my tooth looked at tomorrow, I can only hope it will be easy to fix but I have a feeling it won't be!

Heather said...

Sounds like lots of reading! :) Hopefully you'll have a beautiful day to do it, or one of those cozy rainy book sorts of days!

~*Kaila*~ said...

Thanks for commenting, I totally should have had laundry on the to do list - it's a never ending chore.

As for Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil, it's a pretty good book. Not what I expected but I am enjoying it none the less.

Ann said...

I have my veggies in, but reading (other than for work!) doesn't even make my top 20! Enjoy the Spring Reading!

milet said...

i don't like ironing! so i try to avoid it by buying clothes that can be worn without ironing. lol.

Irishcoda said...

Hi! Thanks for visiting me! I should make a list of the books I want to read, too! It would help me get started! :)

CindyMae said...

Great list, I need to make a list and then actually get it done! LOL

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails