Thursday, April 30, 2009

Booking Through Thursday - Worse?

Here is this weeks question from Booking Through Thursday:

Which is worse?

Finding a book you love and then hating everything else you try by that author, or
Reading a completely disappointing book by an author that you love?

Personally I think that both scenarios are equally disappointing. I have been through both but believe it or not will continue to read those authors books.

For having a book that is completely disappointing by an author that I love I usually find that just because there is one disappointing book by that author that they are not all like that. There is always bound to be a bad apple in the bunch. Not always but sometimes.

As for finding the one book that I love but hating everything else by a particular author...I just count myself lucky that I found one that I loved and hope that one day I'll find another one by them.

Not to mention that just because I don't like that particular book/author doesn't mean some one else won't find it great. It's all objective.


To see other answers to this question please click on the icon above. Join in or leave your comments on these questions.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails