Monday, April 6, 2009

PhotoHunt - Stripes

Yes, I'm running way behind in getting up my Photo Hunt photo this week (I guess that would actually be for last week.) The theme was 'Stripes' this time around and when I was up in Springfield MO, with Sam over Spring break I was looking for items that I could photograph that would fit the description of 'stripes'. While at the zoo my dad and I found quite a few but there is one that I really like. Mainly because it's out of the box so to speak.
This is a picture of a wooden bench at the Dickerson Park Zoo. I love the perspective and how you can see stripes in the fence in the background as well as the wooden walkway below. If you'd like to go visit more photos please visit the home of Photo Hunt.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was wondering if you were going to get your photo hunt up!

I love out of the box pictures. It's always fun to see what creative things people come up with. I really like the perspective of the bench in this one.

D... said...

What a unique picture! Great job!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails