Friday, May 29, 2009

You Capture - Family



The theme for You Capture this week was Family. My first thought was to take a picture of our family. But you know me...I like to think outside the box. I then remembered this past Christmas when my parents gave their three grand kids and my sister and I a notebook containing a lot of our family history. Our family history is very important to us and we even have a published book! Here are some of the pictures that I took while it was all being presented to us.

Here is my Dad holding just a portion of our family tree. This is just following the males on my Dad's side of the family.
My Dad had Sam read the front of his notebook out loud because his is completely different than the others. For those of you that don't know or haven't figured it out...Sam is adopted. Sam now loves to learn more about his family history.
Here you see my sister, her two girls, and her husband. You can see all the individual notebooks as we follow along with my Dad.
Here my line of the family.
This one is a picture of my great grandfathers birthplace in Midland, Kings County, New Brunswick, Canada.
If you'd like to see more "Family" pictures just click on the icon above.

1 comment:

CindyMae said...

Those are all great and wonderful pictures! Thanks so much for sharing them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails