Thursday, June 18, 2009

Spring Reading Thing 2009 Final Update...Finally


1. Eldest by Christopher Paolini - DONE
2. Twilight by Stephenie Meyer - DONE
3. The Art of Prayer by Timothy Jones - DONE
4. New Moon by Stephenie Meyer - DONE
5. Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer - DONE
6. Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer - DONE


I forgot to do my final update for the Spring Reading Thing 2009. I got them all done! Woo Hoo! I found that by getting a list up and having a "deadline" to get them finished by really got me to reading again. I can't wait for the next one. I think she has one again in the fall. So if you want to get reading again check it out! I'm currently reading a "children's" book. I love reading them and it's nice to read something between my bigger books. It's "Igraine the Brave" by Cornellia Funke. It's really good. In fact I really like this author. What are you reading this summer?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

woo-hoo! You read all the books on your list - way to go!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails