Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Flag Football

I can't believe that it's already September. It seems as though just yesterday we were starting our summer vacation! Now school is on it's second week, September is here and Labor Day weekend is coming up. Sam is now in Flag Football and is already loving it! In fact he wants to practice every night! His first game won't be until September 12th so it will be awhile before we know how his team does. But never fear I'll let you all know. The other night while Andy and Sam were playing catch I grabbed my camera. Sorry for some of these being blurry but I love the expressions on Sam's face so much I just had to share them.





He's catching just quite a bit of the throws that are sent his way. There may be a football player in our future. We'll just have to wait and see.

On a completely different subject....As you may or may not have noticed I've added some items to my sidebar just to the left. I've been accepted by a couple of affiliate programs. I've been extremely picky as to which ones I've applied to not to mention ones that I will share here with you. I'd love it if you could just click on them even if you don't order anything as I'll get some money just for you clicking. I'll be changing them out every now and then and sometimes you may see me writing about them in my posts. So here's to making a little extra money!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh. my. goodness. Is it just me or did he have a major growth spurt this summer? He looks so much older than when I last saw him.

I'm glad he's enjoying it. It's a great way to get rid of all that pent-up energy from the school day! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails