Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Exercise

Do you remember my postings about Resolutions? If not click here. I'll wait...go on....okay...back?

I've struggled with the part of being healthier. The eating and drinking part isn't so bad at all! It's the exercise. I was pretty sick at the beginning of the year with a terrible cough, head cold and chest cold. But I've turned the corner this week! I've walked for 30 minutes for the past couple of days and I'll be returning to my tap class tomorrow (which will be at least 1 1/2 hours long). My exercise goal is 30 minutes a day of some sort of exercise. I've got a I'm drinking a lot less Diet Coke and a lot more water. My snacking is better...not as good as I want it to be but I know it will get there. I don't have a working scale right now so I don't know if I've lost any weight or not. I do know that I am feeling a bit better. With that said I'm also going to try to get more sleep most nights.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay Kim!

Manders said...

I am trying to do this, too! Old habits die hard, but it is well worth it in the end!!

Amber Page Writes said...

If you're feeling better, that's all that matters. Sounds like you've got a great start going...go you!

Shari said...

hi Kim!!!
I just did a 4 mile workout video!! I feel great!!!!! Now, just to see some weight loss!!!
Keep it up!

Petula said...

Good luck with your weight loss and health goals. I have an issue with sticking with working out. I can often control my eating, but it's that darn exercising. It just doesn't fit in my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails