Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Small Update

I'm sitting here staring at the computer monitor trying to think of something, anything, to write about today. But I'm drawing a blank. So I thought I would just start writing and see what ends up coming out.

Oh....I just remembered something....I completely forgot to update you on the outcome of the photo contest I entered. I came in 2nd. It was a great competition and the photo that won was great. I had 227 votes to her 250 votes so you can see that it was a close one. Thanks again to every one of you that voted for me. It was greatly appreciated.

For those of you that may have missed it...here is my photo one more time.


Flowing Ice

1 comment:

Crazy Working Mom said...

Congrats on 2nd place. It is a great photo!

I came in second place to a really good photo one time too. ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails