Monday, February 15, 2010

Knitting Olympics

With the start of the Olympics I've also started in the Ravelympics on Ravelry. I'm competing in the Hat Halfpipe, Mitten Moguls, and Sock Hockey. I'll be posting here, as well as on Ravelry, my projects as they are done. I'm almost done with my first hat for the Hat Halfpipe but I can't show it here as it's for my sister and I don't want her to see it until it's finished. I can tell you that it has a lace brim and looks really good so far. In fact I'll probably do a second one just for me. If you're a knitter and you haven't heard of or joined in the fun on Ravelry...please click on the button above!

Want to know more about Ravelry? "Ravelry is a place for knitters, crocheters, designers, spinners, and dyers to keep track of their yarn, tools, and pattern information, and look to others for ideas and inspiration." ~ From Ravelry... To read more about them read their About Us Section.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails