Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Makeover

As you can obviously see by now I have changed my blog and am still in the process of getting it where I like it. I will (hopefully) have it done this evening. I want to say thank you to those of you that left me either a comment here or sent me emails to help me pick out a layout. I ended up not going with one of the ones that I listed as my top 4 favorites but instead I kept looking until I found this one. I think it says it all for me....FAMILY is number one in my mind and is what I mainly blog about.

So...tell me what you think!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like it! It is definitely better than one of the four previous ones. One suggestion: I like the curlicues between the posts, but they're a bit overpowering. If you could make them smaller, I think they would fit in better. Otherwise, I really like it!

Angie said...

I love this layout! If you decide not to use it, I might just have to swipe it for mine!

Crazy Working Mom said...

OMG, I LOVE it! Nice job.
I love the warm colors. They are so inviting. Makes me want to sit a spell. ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails