For this weeks Thursday 13 I thought I would list 13 pet peeves of mine.
Check out other Thursday 13 by clicking the link above.
- Driving the wrong way in a parking lot when it's obvious that there is a big yellow arrow on the ground telling you which way to go OR the cars are all angled in the same direction.
- Speeding in a school zone.
- Talking on your cell phone while you are in the check out lane in a store.
- Talking on your cell phone while ordering at a restaurant.
- Not walking/running or riding your bike on the RIGHT side when on a path.
- Taking off your socks and not turning them right side out so that I don't end up having to turn them when I do the laundry.
- Leaving toothpaste in your toothbrush.
- Misuse of there, their and they're.
- It's one thing to run spell check but to not proof read is another. A small mistake here and there is okay but it's when there are constant mistakes...in a published newspaper or magazine is where it really gets to me. There are people that get paid to proof read.
- Misuse of too, two and to.
- Spam emails.
- Forwarded emails that don't clean out all the other forwarded email addresses. That's actually quite dangerous as your email address (or others) is out there for everyone else to see. Which leads to more of #12.