Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Why Else Do I Blog?

I have always loved to take pictures but never really had a place where I could share them with others. Sure, they went into photo albums (when ALL cameras still used film) or they sit in a file on my computer waiting for me to finally print them out to put into photo albums. Once I started to blog I realized that I had an open forum to share them. It started out as pictures of Sam and family and then blossomed from there. I really got into in 2009 and I'm not looking back! In fact, as some of you may know, I've won some photo contests on here and I'm planning on entering more along with submitting them to a few sites where people would actually PAY ME to use them. Now how cool would that be! I am also getting several of my favorites together to have blown up and hung in my house. I remember a time where I probably wouldn't have thought of doing that but now I can't wait. I just love when I get the random comment about a photo. My Granddad was an amazing photographer and I have often found myself thinking of him when I'm taking photos. I'd love to one day have my own dark room like he did and be able to develop my own photos the way he used to. I'd like to take a moment to share with you some of my all time favorites. I'm pretty sure that at one time or another I've shared them here on this blog but I'd like to see them all together. If you so choose you can also click on them to see them full size.


1 comment:

Nicole Marie said...

I love your pics. They are amazing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails