Thursday, April 8, 2010

Booking Through Thursday

It's getting late and I haven't posted anything today as I've been terribly busy!  So I thought I would participate in a meme that I haven't participated in for quite some time.




The question this week over at Booking Through Thursday is:


Plots? Or Stream-of-Consciousness? Which would you rather read?


For me I would much rather read a story with a plot over a book with a stream-of-consciousness any day.  But I do have to say that I have enjoyed many a book with a stream-of-consciousness.


How about you?  I'd love to hear the responses to this question.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Plots are easier to read, so I prefer those if I don't feel like thinking about what I'm reading. Which is most of the time. I read to relax my brain, not to work it.

I do like stream-of-consciousness, IF it's done right. It's not easy to write a stream-of-consciousness book that works well.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails