Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Happiness Project - Week 7


Photobucket

For this weeks Happiness Project photo I am using one from a couple years back. It's one of Sam standing in front of a tent that we borrowed and put up by ourselves. He was very proud of himself for helping me out. I love camping and it makes me VERY happy when I get to go. Guess what?!?!  We're going this weekend! I can hardly wait!


IMG_3105


Don't forget to enter my two current giveaways:

EcoSMART Value Bundle
Barnes & Noble Giftcard

I'm trying to raise money for Relay for Life and would love to have your support!


4 comments:

Debbie's L'Bri said...

Have fun on your camping trip. We haven't been on a camping trip in 6 years.

http://debbiellbriskincare.blogspot.com/
MBC

said...

Have a great trip! Your fellow looks like one serious tent-putter-upper!

Michelle said...

He looks like he is rearing and ready to go!

Ron Cooper said...

Looks like he owns the place :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails