It's been 5 weeks since the Spring Reading Thing of 2010 started. I can hardly believe it has already been that long. Thought I would give you all an update as to what I've read, what I'm currently reading and what is still on my list.
1. Donut Days by Lara Zielin ~ DONE
2. E Is for Ethics by Ian James Corlett ~ DONE
3. Everyone Communicates, Few Connect: What the Most Effective People Do Differently
by John C Maxwell ~ DONE
4. The Gollywhopper Games by Jody Feldman ~ DONE
5. Fireworks Over Toccoa by Jeffrey Stepakoff ~ DONE
6. Nurk: The Strange, Surprising Adventures of a (Somewhat) Brave Shrew by Ursla Vernon - DONE
7. Remember Me?: A Novel by Sophie Kinsella - DONE
8. The Host: A Novel by Stephanie Meyer - Currently Reading
9. Spiced: A Pastry Chef's True Stories of Trails by Fire, After-Hours Exploits, and What Really Goes on in the Kitchen by Dalia Jurgensen - Currently Reading (review and giveaway coming up!)
10. Little House in the Ozarks: The Rediscovered Writings (Laura Ingalls Wilder Family Series) edited by Stephen W Hines ~ Currently Reading
11. The Revolutionary Paul Revere by Joel Miller ~ Currently Reading (review coming up)
12. Little House on the Prairie (Little House, No 2) by Laura Ingalls Wilder ~ Currently Reading
13.Masterpiece by Elise Broach
14. The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants by Ann Brashares
15. Sunny Holiday by Coleen Paratore
16. Living Dead in Dallas by Charlaine Harris
As you can see I finally have the links up to all of the books. Since I'm still on track to finish these by the end of this reading challenge (June 20th) I may add some more books to the list. We'll just have to see.
Are you participating? Do you want to? Just click on the button above! It's a lot of fun and I find myself reading more and more during these challenges. You can join at any time too so don't let the dates hold you back. If you don't have your own blog it shouldn't deter you from participating...leave your list here in my comments! I'd love to see what you are reading.