Sunday, April 18, 2010

Unconscious Mutterings

It's time to get that brain of yours working! Every Sunday over at Unconscious Mutterings she puts up a list of words and you respond with your first thought. It's amazing how different and how alike our responses can be. Here's mine:
  1. Drug :: Medicine
  2. Questions :: Answers
  3. Active :: My son
  4. Facts :: Fiction
  5. Amount :: Quantity
  6. Supervise :: Manage
  7. Ingredients :: Recipe
  8. Dentist :: ACK!
  9. Meal :: Food
  10. Packaging :: Peanuts

Don't forget to enter my two current giveaways!

EcoSMART

Barnes & Noble

3 comments:

Mr. Thompson and Me said...

Stopped by from Friday Follow...and following.

I'm not much of a camper but you really made me want to pack my tent and head off into the woods.

Hope you'll stop by and follow at www.mrthompsonandme.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Active = Alex!

I also like your answer for Dentist. =)

Debbie's L'Bri said...

1. Drug :: illegal
2. Questions :: thinking
3. Active :: my boys
4. Facts :: lawyer
5. Amount :: what is left(food,money)
6. Supervise :: in charge
7. Ingredients :: Recipe
8. Dentist :: ACK!
9. Meal :: dinner
10. Packaging :: moving

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails