Thursday, May 13, 2010

Biggest Loser Update



Biggest Loser update...I've been doing this challenge for a week and a half now and I am really loving working out!  I love that since I've started with this challenge that not only am I losing weight but I have more energy, I'm finally sleeping better, I actually want to workout and the pain from working out  goes away much quicker than it did in the beginning.  Our church is also offering a yoga class on Monday nights (for FREE) and I am hoping to go to some of those too.  On the days that I don't have the Biggest Loser workouts I'm at least walking.  I've found some workout shows on TV that I'm recording and doing here at home.  Oh...and I've actually started running at the end of my walks.  I'm so happy that I decided to do this.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails