Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Happiness Project - Photography From My Son

For this weeks photo for The Happiness Project I'm submitting one that my son took.  This is his self portrait.  He's doing a fantastic job at taking photos and I just wanted to share...because it makes me happy!


Want to see more photos of what makes us happy?  Just click the button below.  Also don't forget to enter my current giveaways!  I've got two fantastic ones going on right now.  Check them out by clicking the tab above or just click here.



Photobucket

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw cute picture :)

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

Great Job Sam!

Actuary Mom said...

great picture

kaci jo said...

that makes me smile!

Little Mochi said...

Made me smile as well ;)

leigh hewett said...

Look at those eyes!

juliannah said...

Such soul filled eyes!

Katherine said...

What a great shot!

Teddy Started It said...

Great photo. I'd love to know what he was thinking. I love kid photography - there's just a little magic in it. Some of my favorite pictures are the ones my 5yo takes.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails