Wednesday, July 7, 2010

10th Gotcha Day

Spent a wonderful day with our son celebrating "Gotcha Day".  Ten years ago today is when we got our son to bring him home.  We celebrate this day as a family and always do something special.  It is our birthday with him.  We spent the afternoon and evening at the Texas Rangers baseball game and autograph session.  We had a ton of fun and I'll post pictures and possibly a video from tonight later tomorrow or Friday.  HAPPY 10th GOTCHA DAY SAM!  Here's a photo that I have posted on here before but I'm doing it again...this is the first time I ever met our son.


Oh...and I might have an announcement on one of those days too.  If you follow me on Facebook you may remember me stating that I had a big phone call a week ago.  It's now time to reveal it!

3 comments:

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

Happy Gotcha Day..... What is the surprise?????

Anonymous said...

Happy Gotcha Day!

Angie said...

Ok, I've been patiently waiting... what's the surprise???

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails