Thursday, July 1, 2010

No Toy Gets Left Behind

Sam wanted to take Andy out to see Toy Story 3 for Father's Day but we just couldn't get there until today.  I have to tell you that if you haven't seen it...GO!  Oh and you'll need tissues, I personally cried about 3 different times.  Having a boy that loves toys makes this movie really hit home especially knowing that he'll be heading off to college in just a short 8 years!  YIKES!  Where had the time gone already?

Sam watches the Disney Channel and I watch it along with him so I've seen quite a few behind the scenes about this new movie and after watching them I thought I knew the gist of this movie but honestly...I had no idea.  There is so much more to this movie!  I thought that the new characters weren't going to hold up to the old ones.  I was wrong.  This movie is for the young and the young at heart.  Don't wait to go see this one!  I'm glad that we didn't wait.


3 comments:

Jennifer-Eighty MPH Mom said...

I LOVE the Toy Story movies, even though my kids aren't little anymore. I think I just might have to see this one - it sounds so good (even though I will need tissues :)

Saving said...

Hello! I loved what I saw of this movie (had to take the 1 year old out for most of the end :-P) Can't wait to buy it!! I am your newest follower from new friend friday the girl creative :o) www.wishnonstars.com

Anonymous said...

I'm planning on taking the kids sometime this sumner to see it. Thanks for the kleenex warning! =)

We recently watched Toy Story 2 and Miguel is now Buzz. Every time he goes down a step or jumps over something, he says "to infinity and beyond!". He even made me do it one time. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails