Monday, July 19, 2010

Still In Awe

Okay...I've run a few days behind here.  I have posted every day this year until this week. ACK!  But I have two very good excuses!  First and foremost I went last Wednesday to pick up my new Chevy Malibu that I will be test driving for the next month.  It is sooooo nice!  Stop by here later this afternoon or this evening to hear more about it all!  Here take a look and remember to click on the pictures to see them full size:

  

See what I mean?  There will be more of that coming up soon.  Second, Sam and I were in the musical
"My Fair Lady" with the Mansfield Community Theatre.  We had tech week last week, dress rehearsal last Thursday and then four shows starting Friday evening.  It was a wonderful cast, orchestra and crew and the show itself was fantastic.  I'm still working on editing my photos of the cast and will do a post about it soon.

FTC Disclosure

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails