Saturday, September 11, 2010

PhotoHunter ~ Anniversary


The theme over at PhotoHunter this week is Anniversary.  Since this weeks theme fell on the anniversary of September 11th, I thought it would be appropriate to share a bit of history that I have held onto.


The week following September 11th I made these red, white and blue bracelets for Sam and I to wear.  I have no idea where mine ended up but I have kept Sam's.  Here he is holding it.  Sam was just 18 months old when September 11th happened and now he's 10 1/2.  My has he grown!

9 comments:

Susannah said...

That's a wonderful way to remember the tragedy and terror of 9/11.

Thanks for stopping by!

Blessings,

e-Mom @ Susannah's {Kitchen}

Sandi @the WhistleStop Cafe said...

That is a perfect photohunt for anniversary. I love the remembrance and the fact that life does go on.

alicia said...

Sweet idea. Truly a tragedy that shouldn't be forgotten.

Anonymous said...

what a beautiful sentiment for a day to remember.

Janice said...

I like your bracelet idea, and what a fitting picture for today's anniversary.

jams o donnell said...

What a great way to remember those who were killed on that terrible day.

Annie said...

A wonderful remembrance. Love your take on the theme.

Lilian said...

What a nice idea. Thanks for your comment on my blog. I'm glad you and your son liked the pictures!

Kristi {at} Live and Love...Out Loud said...

What a great way to remember those who lost their lives during 9/11. I think it's wonderful that you still have your son's bracelet. That's definitely a keeper!

Kristi, Live and Love...Out Loud
@TweetingMama

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails