Thursday, March 24, 2011

Spring Reading Thing 2011 ~ My List



It's time!  What time you say?  It's time for the Spring Reading Thing 2011!!  Woo Hoo!  I have participated in a lot of these reading challenges and I seem to get a lot of reading accomplished during them as well.  I love to read but there are times where I just don't read as much as I would like to. Which is probably why I like these challenges so much.

Here is my list of books in no particular order:

The Band that Played On: The Extraordinary Story of the 8 Musicians Who Went Down with the Titanic  by Steve Turner ~ I'm currently reading this book and will have a review up for this one soon.

You Can Too by Mary C Crowley ~ This book was lent to me by my dear friend Wendy with instructions of...You need to read this! So I will.

The Gift (Witch & Wizard, Book 2) by James Patterson ~ I finished the first book in about two nights.  Had a hard time putting it down and can't wait to get this one from the library!

The Angel Experiment (Maximum Ride, Book 1) by James Patterson ~ Thought I would give another series of his a try. 

An Object of Beauty: A Novel by Steve Martin ~ I will be reading this book to do a review on it. Can't wait to start this one!

Well this is my list for now.  As in past challenges the list will either grow or change....or it could do both!  What are you reading this spring?  Join in on the challenge by clicking the button above!  You don't need a blog to do so.  Have fun with it and get to reading!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just finished The Band That Played On - a great book!

I'm currently reading Inkspell. I have so many books on my to read list that I had to create a spot on my bookshelf just for them. I'm hoping to get the pile diminished by the start of summer!

Elsie said...

I'm joining this reading challenge also! So fun, I love them!

littlesproutgrowing.blogspot.com

Susanne said...

I've seen "the band that played on" on a couple of lists. And now it's on my want to read list! LOL. Happy spring reading.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails