Wednesday, December 7, 2011

100 Joys





For Wordless/Wordful Wednesday this week I said that I was going to start posting my 100 Joys of this Christmas season. Some of you may be wondering what it's all about.  Last year I participated in Sarah Markley's 100 Joys.  I've asked her if she's going to do it again this year and if not would she mind if I did it.  I have yet to hear back from her.  This is something that I've actually been looking forward to for quite some time so I've decided to go ahead and do it this year.  I am going to find 100 Joys that God is going to put in my path for the next 31 days.  They can be big or small, significant or insignificant, silly or serious.  I'd love to have you all participate along with me!

I will be posting mine pretty much every day and then do a weekly re-cap.  You could just do it once a week.  It's all up to you.  Just find those 100 Joys in your life.  I'll put a Linky up and we'll do a Blog Hop to see everyone's Joys.  The Linky will go up every Sunday.  But I'll have one here today as well.  Help spread the word and grab the button above.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails