Thursday, January 5, 2012

100 Joys ~ #43 - #45





Joys #43 - #45

It's now  Jan 5th and I had wanted to have my 100 Joys finished by Epiphany.  When is that you ask?  This year it falls on Jan 6th.  Most churches in the USA it will be celebrated on the 8th.  The question that I have been asking myself is can I finish them before then?  I have so many other things that I want to write about but I feel like I need to finish sharing these Joys with you all that do read my blog.  

So without further ado...
Joy #43 is seeing a tree with it's fall colors once winter finally got here.  We had such a rough summer that we really didn't have fall at all.  I quickly snapped a picture of this small but beautiful tree.  



Joy #44 is Sam with his cousins.  This time around I had a hard time getting all three of them with smiles on their faces.  Sam has gotten into "gestures".  Giving me the "thumbs up" every time I bring out the camera.  ARGH!  Oh well.




Joy #45...every time that we've gone to the Ft Worth Zoo we make sure we go to feed the birds.  Sam has always tried to get one to land on his feeding stick but has never been able to do that...until now.  The photo doesn't do his joy justice.





Come back tomorrow and I'll have more Joys up.  Promise! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails