Monday, January 1, 2007

Happy New Year!


I want to wish everyone a Happy New Year! May 2007 bring you joy and happiness.

Last night hubby and I actually stayed up past midnight! That's a first for us as we normally don't make it. We ended up watching PBS and found a wonderful program on. It was “Garrison Keillor's New Year's Eve Special.” The humorist hosts a program featuring Emmylou Harris, Rhonda Vincent and the Rage, Doyle Lawson and Quicksilver, fiddler Stuart Duncan, guitarist Buddy Emmons. Also: “Prairie Home Companion” regulars Fred Newman and Rich Dworsky. Live from Nashville's Ryman Auditorium. Since having lived in Nashville for some time and also going to a concert at the Ryman it was really nice to watch this wonderful program on New Year's Eve.
Update: Sam is feeling much better now and is wanting to ride his new bike. We will do that a little later this afternoon as I am busy with laundry, cleaning the house and trying to finish knitting a shawl for one of my nieces. I'll try to post a picture of them when I get them finished.

My parents will be here tomorrow afternoon/evening and we are all looking forward to it. Sam has quite a few plans for them while they are here. We'll see if we get to all of them.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails