Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Finally Finished


I did it! As of 9:55pm I have finished my 'Halloween Hat'! I've ironed it but it looks like I need to touch it up just a bit where the main fold in the fabric was.

Now I just need to find some Halloween fabric. I know, it's January, so where does one find Halloween fabric? I still have a some money on a gift card to JoAnn's...hmmmm....maybe this would count as a good reason to run over there and check out their clearance bins of fabric. Maybe just maybe I'll get lucky. If not then I'll just have to wait until next year to finish off my project.

You're probably wondering how I would like to finish this one off aren't you....well I want to make it into a small pillow to display on my bookshelves with some other Halloweenie (is that really a word?) type decorations.

I think it turned out really good. I just wish you all could see the sparkle that it gives off. Maybe instead of scanning it I could try to take a picture of it in some decent light.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails