Friday, February 2, 2007

Aunt Mel

Aunt Mel has captured the heart of my son and I don't know if she knows it yet or not. Now I'm making it public for her. He met her for the second time (the first time he was still a baby) at his other Aunts wedding (hi Aunt Nut and Aunt Lori!). Now he can't stop talking about her. I showed him the other day the picture of Aunt Mel in the back of the book Not Another Teen Knitting Book by Vickie Howell, and he started to get all sad. Then said, "I miss my Aunt Mel. When can I see her again?" Of course, my usual reply was, "Gee, hon, I just don't know when we'll be able to get out there and see her. But we'll try to sometime soon."

So, Aunt Mel, if you happen to be reading this...

Hi Aunt Mel. I love you.
Sam

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails