Saturday, March 24, 2007

Are You Smarter than a 5th Grader?

I'm a few days behind in watching this show because I had it recorded but finally sat down and watched it last night for the first time. Has anyone else watched this?? It is such a wonderfully funny show. To watch these adults try to answer these questions which the kids get with no problem at all! If you haven't had a chance to watch it you might want to check it out just once. Only one of the questions gave me some trouble but I did answer it before they revealed the answer on the show. Guess my education payed off and my teachers learnt me good. LOL

2 comments:

Camera Obscura said...

We watched the end of it in Hubs' aunt's hospital room when we went to visit last Friday. I had trouble with how blinkin' slow the show was.

Hubs asked if I could fake being as ditzy as that contestant, b/c we could use the prize money. I said no way, then reminded him that they had also looked at her grade cards b/c they had remarked on the teacher's note about not finishing her assignments. It would rule me out even if I were able to come across as an appropriate candidate.

Kim said...

Yes, the show is sloooooow. But it sure is funny to watch them second guess their answers and to see the kids giggle because the adult doesn't know if they have the correct answer or not.

Go ahead....become a contestant! hehehehe

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails