This weeks Ten on Tuesday is 10 Signs That You're Getting Older and after yesterday I can soooo relate to this one. The really sad thing about this list is that it was very easy to come up with 10!
Here's my 10 Signs That You're Getting Older:
1) Days like yesterday (you can read about it here if you haven't already) make me wonder if being 41 and having a 9 year old and contemplating the idea of adopting a younger sibling makes me wonder if I can handle it. But I know that I can.
2) I can't stand going to the mall unless it's during the week while all the kids are at school.
3) I need reading glasses.
4) When my son asks to listen to the oldies station and I realize that these were the songs that I grew up with in high school.
5) More grey hairs.
6) I'm tired and ready to go to bed by 9:00 but still don't make it until 10:00 because my son is still awake.
7) It's much harder to lose weight.
8) You hear yourself sounding like your parents and you said you would never say that when you grew up. Well guess what...you do!
9) Your child looks at you crazy when you talk about times before the DVR, 100s of channels on the TV, cassette tapes, gas prices that weren't near a $1 and so on.
10) The aches and pains in my body and the fact that it takes longer to get over being sick.
I could probably keep going on with this list but it's Ten on Tuesday not One Hundred on Tuesday. So what are yours? Would you like to participate? Head on over to here.