Friday, March 23, 2007

Happy Feasting!



Friday's Feast is served!

Appetizer: Who is your favorite news anchor/reporter? Why?
I really like Tom Brokaw. He had always been the face of news for me. He always told the story so that everyone could understand it and in a way that touched your heart. I would still like to read his books some day. For a good video on his career go to here and then scroll down just a bit and on the right hand side you will see a free nine minute video highlighting his career.

Soup: Name 3 foods that are currently in your freezer.
Pizza. Chicken. Broccoli

Salad: If you were to have the opportunity to name a new town or city, what would you call it?
Hope. Because I think that everyone needs to have a little bit of hope in their lives.

Main Course: What will most likely be the next book you read?
Eragon. I got it for Christmas and it is going on my next trip with me.

Dessert: What's the first thing you notice about the opposite gender?
Probably their smile and or face.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I love the name Hope for a town. I'd move there! My husband read Eragon and loved it. I hope you do too!

Joseph C. Harris said...

Great Feast. I have heard great things about Eragon but have not read it yet. My feast is served if you would like to join.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails