Friday, March 23, 2007

Identify

Just realized that I haven't put anything on here since this past Monday! I do want to share with you some photos of a plant that is outside in our backyard. It is growing up a post that is attached to the covered area to the back room. I guess it could be called a carport but I like to say that it could be the covered patio. Anyway, I don't know what this is. Can someone help identify it? It is in bloom right now and the smell is just wonderfully sweet. Remember that you can click on the pictures to see it bigger.

Thanks for any help that you can lend to me on identifying this one. There are some seed pods hanging off of it and the ones that I have been able to reach and look at are fuzzy with flat round seeds inside of them. Hope that you all had a wonderful week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wisteria

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails