Friday, March 9, 2007

Friday Feast

Okay...I know that it's almost 11:00 on a Friday night but I still have time to post what I am hoping to do every Friday. It is called Friday Feast. These questions are emailed to me every Thursday evening and are meant to be thought-provoking and mind-stimulating. We'll see if I pass the test! hehe

So, here is my first go around with the Friday Feast.

Appetizer: What is your usual bedtime? Do you like that, or would you rather it be different?

My usual bedtime is around 10:00. I'm used to it but I really am more of a night owl. I have to get up early in the morning to get my son ready for school so I don't really have a choice in the matter right now.

Soup: When it comes to advice, do you give more or receive more?

I think that I give more to my friends but receive more from my family.

Salad: Describe a memorable meal you've had.

I guess for me that would have to be any family gathering around a holiday. Those are some of the best memories for me.

Main Course: Name a work of fiction that affected the way you think about something.

I read so much fiction that I can't seem to think of just one that has change the way that I think about something.

Dessert: What is your favorite type of fruit juice?

That would have to be a good Concord Grape Juice or a Tomato Juice with a wedge of lime in it. Learned about that on an airplane ride a long time ago. Try it...you just might like it!


Well that's it for the Friday Feast. Andy and I spent most of the day cleaning the house and game room out back. Sam has his birthday party with his friends tomorrow afternoon. So of course you will probably all see picture posted here within the next few days from his party and of course how it went.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails