Monday, March 12, 2007

Icky...Monsters...Spaghetti

Well I didn't get much sleep last night so neither did dear hubby. I feel as though my head is about to blow up like a balloon and float away! I have been blowing my nose until it feels as though either my head will explode or my nose is going to fall off. I have the wonderful itchy, watery, scratchy eyes going on. Not to mention the sneezing fits that I keep having. So far everything that comes out of my nose is still clear so I'm sure I am just having some sort of allergy attack. I think it has to do with the fact that we spent most of the day Friday cleaning up the back yard for Sam's birthday party. Oh well, this too shall pass. BUT for right now...I FEEL ICKY!

I have found something that I want to make (it's super easy) for Sam and I think the he will just LOVE it! Here is a link to the picture.
I saw this on DIYs show Creative Juice. It's called the Monster Cube Chair. And the colors they used are now some of Sam's favorite colors!

I'm currently knitting a hat for Sam that he will wear to school on Friday. They will have a hat contest for their St. Pat's Day party. I am making a Bowl of Spaghetti Hat in a bright lime color. Here is a picture of the hat that is from DIYs show Knitty Gritty.
The hat part is finished. All I have left to make now is the "spaghetti" part of the hat which is just i-cord for roughly 6 feet. Then Sam and I will decorate it with Shamrocks and gold coins. This hat knit up really quickly and will be fun to wear. I can imagine all the different options that you could do with this hat.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails