Sunday, May 20, 2007

8 Things

8 Things Meme

I've been tagged! Camera Obscura tagged me with this Meme last Thursday and I am finally getting around to participating in it.

Here are the rules:

-Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
-People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
-At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
-Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.


So here it goes:

1. I am 4' 11" tall but I can sit taller than my sister that is taller than me. Her legs are longer and my torso is longer. Go figure.


2. I love to do anything crafty. As if you didn't already know that. Doing things with my hands and creating is what I love to do and there is still much more out there that I still want to learn how to do.

3. I was born on my grandfather's birthday and my niece was born on my birthday the year that he passed away.

4. I come from a very close-knit family. In fact I consider myself very blessed in the fact that my parents are still together.

5. I have lived in 17 different places. Now some of these are repeat cities just different locations within those cities. So...moving is almost second nature to me but I still consider it a pain in the you know what to do.

6. My sons feet are almost as big as mine and he just turned 7! YIKES!

7. I really don't like to do the laundry as it seem to never end. Every time I think I am finally ahead it peeks its head around the corner from its hiding place and says "Boo".

8. I hate spiders. Love what they do outside but still can't stand them.

Now who to tag....I probably don't have 8 people to tag so if you would like to participate then go right ahead. Here is who I am encouraging to participate:

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails