Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Travelling Scarf

Here is an update on the Travelling Scarf project I'm participating in. What is turning out to be a really nice outcome of this project is that I'm trying to learn a new stitch with each one I work on. So it is not only fun to see each scarf that comes through but I'm also learning at the same time. I really can't wait to see mine once it comes back home.

Here are some pictures of the last two scarves I've worked on. I took two pictures of each. One showing the whole scarf as it is now and then one closer up on the area I knitted. As usual...just click on one to see a close up image.


These two pictures are of the second scarf I worked on. I learned how to do a basket weave type stitch and it was fun and easy to do.


This was actually the first scarf that arrived here and it was the one that took me the longest to work on. I started it at my parents house while I was up there with Sam on his spring break. It was a more difficult stitch for me to learn but it was fun and I'm glad that I took the time to learn it.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails