Sunday, September 2, 2007

FFBE Contest Questionnaire

1. What is your favorite yarn for felting, and why?

Since I've only felted a couple of items so far and used the same yarn for those projects I'll just have to pick what I used. It was a wool/mohair blend. Loved it!

2. Name one person in the swap who is not from the U.S. and tell us where they are from, and link to their blog.

I would pick NotSoCarbonNeutral. She is from the United Kingdom and has a wonderful blog. I only hope to be able to knit socks as well as she does.

3. Find one person in the swap who has a dog, and let us know the name of their dog(s) and link to their blog.

Strings and Purls has two wonderful dogs. Their names are Jayda and Flex. You can see them here.

4. Find one person in the swap who has a child or grandchild and link to their blog.

Lesley at Yes, I Knit has three children and a great blog.

5. And finally, tell us if you like October or November more, and why! (Yea, I know part of September and November are technically fall, but for this question, only October and November matter!)

I personally would have to go with October. But November is a very close second. I like October because school has really gotten underway and fall is really in the air. Not to mention Halloween. Now that I have a child Halloween is just as fun now as it was when I was a child. It's like getting to relive it all over again. I like November because that is when the weather really starts to turn crisp and with Thanksgiving at the end with family gatherings during this month how can one go wrong?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails