Saturday, December 22, 2007

Dinner and Singing!

Last Friday evening my dear hubby took me out to a wonderful dinner at Rockfish Seafood Grill. It was so delicious! My favorite item there is one of their soups.

It's the Red Pepper Crab Bisque. In fact it is so good that I am going to search for a recipe similar to it and fix it here at home.

After dinner we went to the Christmas Show of The Vocal Majority. WOW! Those men can sing.

We were going to go out for dessert afterwards but we had to sit in traffic due to an accident on one of the highways. Oh well. It was still a wonderful evening.

Thank You Andy! I love you!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you can keep that pepper soup, lol, but i love the vocal majority! i've known some of the memembers (now retired), and they are fantabulous! i'm glad you got to see/hear them in concert.

and your tree looks great! love the popcorn and cranberry strings, they really look festive.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails