Tuesday, January 1, 2008

2007 In Review

Found this fun meme at Mother, Daughter, Sister, Friend...Me, who found it at D...'s blog, who found it at Patois' blog - so I had to get in on the action!

Post the 1st sentence (or 2) from the 1st post of each month of 2007 - This should be a great way to look back on the year. I did however link the whole month and then linked the first post of each month. Enjoy!

January 2007
January 1st: I want to wish everyone a Happy New Year! May 2007 bring you joy and happiness.

February 2007
February 2nd: I've started on Bunny's Tail.

March 2007
March 1st : I have finally finished the "Ruffled Scarf". It wasn't as hard as I thought it would be.

April 2007
April 1st: I'm off again. I know that I said that I might take a break this week in my walking but once I was here my Mom stated that she wanted to walk every day.

May 2007
May 2nd: I have finally started my first sock. I started it last week and Sam's soccer practice and I've been mainly working on it at his practices.

June 2007
June 1st: I did it! I can't believe that in two months I have walked/biked 101 miles! I still have a full month left to go.

July 2007
July 3rd:Here are some more pictures of our time at VBS last week. Sam and I both had a lot of fun.

August 2007
August 3rd:What is it about a child in just his shorts with some pants on his head singing "We Are Family" and dancing around the living room.

September 2007
September 2nd: We are here in Texas now!

October 2007
October 6th: I've missed blogging but have been either busy with Sam, running errands, going to activities for myself, keeping up with the house, unpacking, or getting sick.

November: I didn't post in November...bummer. But here is something that happened in November that I blogged about in December: Last month Sam and his second grade class put on Seussical the Musical Jr. They had a lot of fun putting it all together and we had a blast watching them all.

December 2007
December 11th: Welcoming Home the Troops

I've had fun going back through this past year. It's always good to reflect. I hope to do more walking/biking this year, craft more, finish unpacking either this house or another one depending on what happens with that, blog more, and of course stay involved not only in my family but also in my church.

2 comments:

Nana Sadie said...

You accomplished a lot!
Happy New Year!
(((hugs)))

D... said...

It sounds like you got a lot done in 2007! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails