Friday, March 7, 2008

Birthday

Sam had a wonderful birthday yesterday. Of course as soon as he woke up he wanted to open all of his presents. Made him wait until after dinner. Here are some pictures of him opening his presents. Remember that you can click on them to see them full size.
This is a sword balloon that his principal at school made for him once he arrived that morning.

The "loot"!

Harry Potter "Scene It" game. I was looking through Toys R Us when I found this on clearance for only $10! I could hardly believe my eyes when I saw it. I snatched it right up.

Books from Grandma and Papa. He has already started reading them. In fact one of them went to school with him.


These are "Kings Corner" a card game, "Craft n Play" Formula One race cars that he can build then paint, Tony Stewart race car and magnet.

Legos! Built it last night and has played with it quite often already.

A plug n play game that includes Ms. PacMan, Pole Position, and a few others. He is stuck on playing Pole Position and Ms. PacMan.

A Hot Wheels Race Track. Andy and Sam put it together this evening. It's pretty cool!

Here is the cake that I made for him. Boy is it ever good!


Sam and his cake. The second picture is him being embarrassed while we sing to him.

I don't know what I said to him but I caught him rolling his eyes at me. Boy does he ever have it down.

4 comments:

D... said...

Looks like a wonderful birthday!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Sam! Looks like you raked it in. Enjoy!
Blessings,
Jennifer

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Sam!!! Lovely pressies you got there!

Jillie Bean (AKA Bubba's Sis) said...

Happy 8th Birthday Sam! And many, many more!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails