Friday, May 16, 2008

Friday's Feast


Want more feasts??? Click the button above and enjoy!
Appetizer: What is the nearest big city to your home?
Considering that I live in Arlington TX, I guess that I would have to say that it would be either Dallas or Ft Worth TX.

Soup: On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how well do you keep secrets?
I would have to say a 9 or a 10. It really depends on what the secret is.

Salad: Describe your hair (color, texture, length).
My hair is brown, long (past the shoulders), and very thick.

Main Course: What kind of driver are you? Courteous? Aggressive? Slow?
I say that I am a very courteous driver.

Dessert: When was the last time you had a really bad week?
I really have bad days more then I ever have bad weeks. I can't remember the last time I had a bad week. Guess that's a good thing.

4 comments:

bundle-o-contradictions said...

Feastie! :)

Tiffany Aller said...

Glad to hear that you aren't plagued by bad weeks - I'd agree, for the most part, that I may have a bad day here and again, but rarely bad weeks.

D... said...

Let's hear it for not having bad WEEKS. Bad days are hard enough to handle. I couldn't imagine having to deal with a bad week.

Amanda said...

So true! I have bad days but rarely bad weeks. I try to move on as quick as possible.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails