Friday, July 18, 2008

Friday's Feast

Click above picture to read more feasts!

Appetizer: When was the last time you had your hair cut/trimmed?
The last time I had anything done with my hair would be when I went back home to Springfield MO, for Sam's Spring Break this past March. I had it cut, colored and styled.

Soup: Name one thing you miss about being a child.
The innocence of childhood is what I miss the most. But not the innocence of childhood now. My child knows more now than I did at his age. I miss the innocence of my own childhood. The innocence of childhood is what makes being a child fun.

Salad: Pick one: butter, margarine, olive oil.
Depends on what I'm making. For baking I use butter and for cooking I could use any.

Main Course: If you could learn another language, which one would you pick, and why?
Spanish. Now that I live in TX there are just as many people here that speak Spanish as they do English.

Dessert: Finish this sentence: In 5 years I expect to be…
In 5 years I expect to be the mother of a teenager and hopefully running some sort of business of my own out of my house. I know I'm dreaming but it's good to have dreams!

2 comments:

Clare said...

Loved your feast.
Your son should gets lots of hugs.

D... said...

Hear, Hear on the Spanish! I put that too.

TGIF!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails