Saturday, June 6, 2009

You Capture - Feel

Photobucket

This last Thursday was Sam's last day of school as a 3rd grader. He is now officially considered a 4th grader. It's hard for me to believe! He's growing up so fast. To help him celebrate the end of the school year I took him to Hawaiian Falls for some water fun! We have season passes that we got as a Christmas present last year from my parents and I tell you already that we will get more out of these season passes than any other passes we've ever had. We went again today too and had a great time. Being season pass holders we even get in early to be able to have our pick of a place to park our stuff. Which we took advantage of today.

This weeks assignment for "You Capture" was FEEL. I had a hard time all week trying to think of a picture that I could take that would describe FEEL. Then today and this past Thursday I captured Sam enjoying the sun and water. Can you feel the sun and water? I know that we sure did! As usual you can click on a picture to make it bigger.

You feel the excitement that he had going down the water slide all by himself.

Sam sure could feel the sun in his eyes as I called his name to try to see how much longer he was going to do the lazy river.

I can feel my heart go "pitter-patter" every time I look at that sweet face.
You could also feel my heart go "pitter-patter" when I see him do stunts.

Sam had fun feeling the water splash all over him.

If you'd like to see more FEEL pictures just click on the icon above.

2 comments:

Lisa Page Rosenberg said...

Your little guy looks so very happy. Break out the swimsuits!

Alice said...

sam sure looks like he was having a great time! i wish i was there, too! nice cold, splashy, refreshing water on such a hot, muggy day - yep! that's some pretty good feelings right there :O)

i didn't post this week - i've been sooo busy, but you can come check out my page anyway - if you want - there's always room for you in The Shadow of the Cross :O).

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails